17.11.10

Patience

Patience is a virtue that I do not have an abundance of. I hope you are all still excited about the book. The printers I'm working with for our freshmen-go at this are not very communicative and it turns out that the wait continues. Instead of trying to determine another countdown I just ask that you guys keep your eyes open for blogs and emails (and in person invites of course!) to the releases and such.

In the meantime! I've just added a donate button (in the right margin) for the amazing project that I've recently become a part of called The 5280 Comic Book Classroom. The website is coming soon and there is some info already posted on Facebook. Go check it out and send a donation in the form of $$$ or the supplies listed on the FB spot.

Thanks so much for hanging with us here at Cellar Door ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment