4.12.11

Calls for Kickstarter!

Hey all you submitters from near and far! I'm looking to put together Kickstarter campaigns for both Cellar Door Threshold and the all-comics version Cellar Door Ancient! 

What I would LOVE to have from you? If you have the capabilities send me a vid that I can splice in telling us your thoughts on the anthology or just a couple minutes of you being your wonderfully creative self (talking about your work, reading, or drawing). If you live in Denver Proper or the surrounding areas we have pro-status film friends with worthy equipment so you should call us and set something up!

I'd really like to get some of these done by the 15th of this month but there is not really a cut-off since we can use them as updates over the course of the campaign! I can't wait to see something from you! yes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment